Hi guys, My phone is up again. You can now text and call me with impunity. If you have no impunity, text or call anyway.
Here’s a summary of how to reach me, in order of preference:
1. TEXT to 416 802 6163 – immediate and efficient, this is my preferred mode of contact – and always for same day.
2. Phone call – next preference for same day – be aware I may not be able to answer. Leave a clear message.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This rarely works for same day. You should allow 24 hours for a response.
Some thoughts on texting.
Don’t write a novel, but use a template like this – feel free to copy:
Hi David, this is [your name]. Saw your ad on [ ] / Saw your website and would like to book an appointment for today
– Do you have time around [your preferred time] or
– Are you free at [the exact time you want]
Here’s a tip. If you MUST have a particular time, please say so. Don’t say – “I’d like to see you sometime this afternoon.” Because I’ll reply: “Sure. How about 4 or 5 pm.” If you then respond, “Oh, sorry. I was hoping for 2.” – well, we’re already in confusion.
You wouldn’t believe how many times this happens, and it’s frustrating for both parties. I WANT you to have your preferred time, so don’t be shy about telling me.
I have no problem with a last-minute request. If I can’t accommodate, I’ll say so.
I want to ensure that our time together, from the moment you first contact me, is well utilized, mutually beneficial and blissfully free of tension.
Have a wonderful weekend, and hope to see you soon!